4/11/2011

Can be created many things with a white paper..






Sana Bakmak / Looking at you
Can be created many things with a white paper…
Such as plane ,kite perhaps….
can be put under the wobbly table which is shorter than others……
Or can be written a poem about life which is shorter than others….
Can be written many things on a white paper….
Except you…Its impossible to find imagery to your beauty……..
You rather ask everything from which desires to look like you.,….
perhaps, a rose, or a blossom…...
Possibly remedy of it is the nature how you look so much like flower …
And perhaps my awareness like a blind , gardener…
So I have knowledge about plant , but I cant put into a word ,the earth which speaks to the sun by a rose which just looks like you…Just give me a light……
I have plenty of buds….
my roots are hidden deep in me….
There is no1 who is coming , going ,demanding,no graze no knurl……
You want me to write a poem which has “imagery” in it….
But sorry my love ……
There is nothing in my saddlebag as precious as you……
I am an unprepared , analloyed traveller who come from a long way……
I come thru wounded, unhurt desires….
there is emptiness in my heart ……
Thus Told you everything…been, done, sufferings, pains,….
if I knew all these to get to you ,all these stopover pains , all these stabilized friendship……
I wud run to you even faster…….
Without stopping I wud run to your coral blue eyes….
Looking at you is looking in the water…….
looking at you is to understand the miracles……
Love my fabulous query , only The clamps are the defendant….
no matter what I write is not happening…….
cos‘ ppl who know. will remember…..
They who both sell fake and designed flowers
They are not gardeners in fact they are traders …
When you have such eyes like tht,….
And when your body is smooth as heaven…..
It will be foolish to write a poem…..
there is only one word stuck in my teeth…
i call you my rosev and the rose lives longer…..
I want all those promises to reamin with you….
I call you my rose……
cos it become immortal just because it looks like you……
all those poems I wrote for you is a foreword for a book….
Looking at you is looking at a white paper which can be turned into anything…..
looking at you is looking at the water by being ashame of ur apperance Looking at you is denying all the fortiuosness…..
and the understand miracles……
loooking at you is equal to believing in Allah



Yılmaz Erdoğan

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder